Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe – Who doesn’t love ice cream? Children and parents love it, especially when it’s hot.
The sweet taste and soft texture make ice cream a favorite menu at events. Such as birthdays, weddings, thanksgiving and so on.
Actually, making ice cream is simple, easy, and it’s cheap! You can make the ice cream into several flavors. Such as chocolate, vanilla, mango, strawberry, or whatever you like.
Well, in this recipe we will make an easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe.
How about the taste? I guarantee, this is the most delicious chocolate ice cream you’ve ever tried.
Here is a homemade chocolate ice cream recipe for those who want to try it at home.
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 10 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons emulsifier
- 1 pack of coconut milk (size 65 ml)
- 8 cans of water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
How to make chocolate ice cream:
- Mix cornstarch, coconut milk, salt, vanilla, sugar, and water.
- Cook on low heat while you stir.
- After that, turn off the heat and pour into a container.
- Once cool, you can add sweetened condensed milk and stir briefly until blended. Then, put in the freezer until half-frozen.
- Remove from freezer and place in a large container.
- Add emulsifier (which has been melted before). Mix with a mixer on high-speed until fluffy, about 20-30 minutes.
- Add cocoa powder while stirring.
- Pour the ice cream into the ice cream cup and freeze it.
- Chocolate ice cream is ready to serve now!
Note: To make the chocolate taste stronger, you can add Oreos, or your favorite chocolate chip cookie.
Yes, it’s very easy to try this homemade chocolate ice cream recipe. Happy cooking!
(Geby Angela/Ivan Runa)